Thursday, November 10, 2016

What you should always tell your insurance agent




Believe it or not, these are actually some of the things our clients have either forgot to tell us or assumed about their policies in the last year. Please remember, as your agent, we are here to help you but you must communicate with us.


  • Oh, I sold my house months ago
  • I traded my old car months ago and bought a new one
  • I changed my email address, didn't you know?
  • I changed my phone number, didn't you know?
  • I got married/divorced 
  • I have not lived there in months
  • I thought "full coverage" included rental reimbursement and towing/labor
  • My 16 year old got their drivers license months ago
  • I made significant improvements to my home/condo this year
  • I forgot to tell you, I refinanced my home last year, why hasn't my insurance been paid?
  • I paid off my mortgage last year but haven't received a bill
  • My air conditioner stopped working and I thought my home insurance covered that situation
  • I changed checking accounts, didn't my bank tell you?
  • My credit card expired, didn't my bank give you the new card number?
  • Didn't my car salesman notify you I bought a new car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up for our automatic posts. That way, you will get a copy of every new blog I post automatically. Just add your email address at the bottom of the blog where it says "follow by email" and hit submit. Your email address will NOT be used for any other purpose other than automatically receiving my posts.