Monday, January 16, 2017

Your life might someday depend on this free app for your cell phone.









And they say the best things in life aren't free.

I came across this free app about 18 months ago and truly believe EVERYONE should have it on their phone. It is called  ICE STANDARD ER 911 - IN CASE OF EMERGENCY and it allows you to put your emergency information on your phone's lock screen wallpaper, in case you are in an accident or have a medical emergency. Even if your phone is in the locked position, first responders are able to view your pertinent medical information

 On my phone, I have the following information:

  • My name
  • Blood type
  • Emergency contacts name and numbers
  • Health conditions
  • Medications I take
  • Allergies
  • Medical insurance information
  • Other info ( I list my doctor's name and phone number)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign up for our automatic posts. That way, you will get a copy of every new blog I post automatically. Just add your email address at the bottom of the blog where it says "follow by email" and hit submit. Your email address will NOT be used for any other purpose other than automatically receiving my posts.